Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pretty Little Mistakes: A Do-Over Novel by Heather McElhatton

Pretty Little Mistakes: A Do-Over Novel Pretty Little Mistakes: A Do-Over Novel by Heather McElhatton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was fun! I kept starting over and making different decisions in the hopes of avoiding calamity but only succeeded to evade death and doom twice. It was very humorous, though! Definitely a good conversation book and one I'd loan to anyone so long as they promised to tell me what their final fate was! It's like 'Oregon Trail' in book form; sometimes no matter how copious your rations or how skilled you think you are at fording rivers, somebody bites the dust from scurvy.

View all my reviews >>

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!