Friday, September 16, 2011

Ten Facts About Me

01: I totally enjoy "Roseanne's Nuts".
02: My car's name is Goldie Hawn.
03: I love Dannon DanActive. Muy deliciouso probiotics!
04: I strongly desire these ruby red boots.
05: I'm currently reading "Fatally Frosted" by Jessica Beck but I'm just not that into it.
06: Every time I hear Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", I think of my friend Blair and our joke about someday choreographing a tap routine to it!
07: I hope this MAC Matte matte-ifying cream works and controls my shine factor.
08: I typically fail to participate in Follow Friday on Twitter, but for good reason: I'm at work all day! I hardly ever remember to do it before or after work. I'm a failure of a tweep for sure.
09: My dream honeymoon destination? Bora Bora, Tahiti, Maldives - any place that boasts mini huts on the water! Bring it with Bacos!
10: This video cracks me up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!