Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finish the statement!

made by KATEichooseyou

Right now I'm listening to...Samantha Who? episode I DVR'd.
Tonight I will....shower, work on artsy stuff, relax
Last night I dreamt of...no memory of dreams but I slept amazingly sound.
I wish I was...heading to the tropics tomorrow!
I knew I should have...hopped in the shower as soon as I got home.
I like to daydream of...all sortsa crazy junk!
I can't believe...how many "celebreality" shows there are that people actually watch and enjoy!
I really miss...Maridee! I haven't seen her since last fall. Miss you!!
I really love...reading
But I really hate...reading in the car (carsickness).
Sometimes I wonder...how people are doing that I haven't talked to in a long time.
I always feel better when...someone makes me laugh
I always get freaked out when...I have to talk to groups of ppl I don't know.
Sometimes I get jealous when...I'm around rich people! I start day dreaming about what all I'd buy.
I get self-conscience when...bathing suit season marches in!
When I'm frustrated I...vent and think.
But when I'm excited I...say "YAYYYYY!" a lot and think of whatever it is I'm excited about all day long!
When I find out someone lied to me I...add 'em to my burn book, baby. J/K!
I would never...eat shark fin soup.
I would love a pet...golden lab pup.
I always try to...smile at people, even when I'm in a crap mood.
My guilty pleasure is...I don't think there's anything I like that's so dorky I'd feel ashamed. But if I think of anything, I'll come back.
My worst habit might have to be...smoking. Then lip balm. Although I think I'm more addicted to lip balm than cigs.
In the future I plan on...rocking the nation from coast to coast.
But tomorrow I think I will...go to work, have a super fun din-din with mombo and Jason and then watch Big Brother 11, Bones and LA Ink! Will Aubry ever get fired? Sheezits.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!