Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Winston wrap-up

Jason mounting a steed!

The visit to Winston-Salem was a blast! I not only got to try my hand at swinging a golf club but also ended up getting to ride a Paso Fino horse that just returned from a horse show! It pretty much kicked ass! It was SO NICE to get away from the doldrums of work for a few days with my peach, a good book and plenty of time to relax! I'd like to do one of these lil trips once a month but doubt my budget (or annual leave balance) could accomodate such a request. Retirement's how far away? ;-)

Crystallina and me, home on the range

Preparing to launch a banana pepper

I love this shot!

Sir Roquefort & Jason

Sir Roquefort takes nuzzling to new levels.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!