Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fernandes Wedding

We had the pleasure of attending the wedding of our friends Jamie & Jason over the weekend and had tons o' fun! They had it at Paris on Ponce's Le Maison Rouge - it was AWESOME! Here's some pics! Might I also add that I'd make the crappiest wedding photog EVER b/c I never get a picture of the bride and groom together just the two of them. I am made of fail.









How many weddings feature showgirls? Love it.

Bride Jamie, Groom Jason, Greg & Jason's brother

Too bad Jamie's not at all happy with her new hubs!

Jason B. & Greg

Jason B. & me, not having any fun whatsoever at this event.

Sending the newlyweds off in a miasma of bubble delights

Goodnight!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!