Monday, October 18, 2010

The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder

The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily PonderThe Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder by Rebecca Wells
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I felt let-down by this book after really liking Wells' previous works. So much of this story felt like it was sprinkled with sweetness-and-light southern sugar snowflakes and it just didn't feel believable. I felt like the beginning of this book was intended for overly sentimental pre-teens.

I was listening to this book tonight at the gym and got so annoyed by it, I turned it off and elected to watch The O'Reilly Factor, which was playing on one the TV's there. That was far more entertaining. At least he has a word of the day to look forward to.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!