Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall 2013 Polish Picks!


A lot of happy words come to mind when I think Fall.  Jackets!  Boots!  Pumpkin Spice Lattes!  Rich nail colors!  That being said, here are 8 of my top picks to enhance your autumnal delight! ;)
I've broken them down into two categories: Bold and Rich.  The Bold and the Rich!  Sounds like a soap opera!

BOLD
Revlon Plum Seduction, OPI...Eurso Euro, Essie Trophy Wife, OPI Jade is the New Black
Revlon Plum Seduction: A brightened pink plum creme.
OPI...Eurso Euro: A deep cobalt blue creme. [review here]
Essie Trophy Wife: A teal pearl.
OPI Jade is the New Black: A jade creme.
Revlon Plum Seduction, OPI...Eurso Euro 
OPI Jade is the New Black, Essie Trophy Wife
Revlon Plum Seduction, OPI...Eurso Euro, Essie Trophy Wife, OPI Jade is the New Black
RICH
OPI Kennebunk-port, Sally Hansen Save the Date, Milani Black Cherry, OPI Russian Navy
OPI Kennebunk-port: A saturated port wine red creme.
Sally Hansen Save the Date: A rich plum pearl with magenta shimmer. [review here]
Milani Black Cherry: A deep boysenberry pearl.
OPI Russian Navy: A blackened navy blue pearl.
OPI Kennebunk-port, Sally Hansen Save the Date
Milani Black Cherry, OPI Russian Navy
OPI Kennebunk-port, Sally Hansen Save the Date, Milani Black Cherry, OPI Russian Navy
Obviously I'm a fan of all of these shades since I picked them out (ha!), but I think my top two favorites are OPI Jade is the New Black and Milani Black Cherry.  Black Cherry reminds me of using the juice from the berries we'd pick from bushes to "paint" our nails when I was a kid!  I'd completely forgotten about that activity until I swatched this!

What are your Fall polish picks?  Is there a seasonal color you've been waiting to wear?

12 comments :

  1. Great picks, Kristen! These are definitely very season-appropriate! I'm thinking about a england Beauty Never Fails. I wore that when the weather was cold last year, and it's just so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TracyBeautyReflectionsSeptember 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM

    Nice!! Love all your picks! I'm just so not into polish at the moment though-I don't know-I just can't be bothered LOL. BAD TRACY. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try Trophy Wife and Save the Date. Great picks for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely selection! My personal favorite is Jade is the new black :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl next to me yesterday got Essie's Bobbing for Baubles. It's kind of a grayish navy, if that makes sense? I'm obsessed! It's going to be my fave this fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Bobbing for Baubles is FAB! Can't wait to see it live on your digits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Melissa! Jade is the New Black is a awesome and such a flattering green on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, doll! I think both of those would look AMAZING on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bad Tracy, indeed! Hey - it's okay though, sometimes we all need a nail break! I've been taking a polish break myself! :D But now I'm ready for dark, rich Fall-tastic-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Sunny! Ooh, I'm going to have to check that one out! I love darker colors in autumn! It just feels right! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Revlon Plum Seduction looks goooorgeous!
    P.s pumpkin spiced latte sounds so good! We don't have those in the UK :( my a/w fave is eggnog latte mmm!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plum Seduction is beautiful! Eggnog lattes are my FAVE!! I love Pumpkin Spice, but nothing holds a candle to Eggnog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!