If you haven't heard, Glossier is a line founded by Emily Weiss, creator of Into The Gloss. I first heard of the line through a friend's Instagram post and knew right away I wanted to try it. After a month of testing the kit and loving the products, I thought I'd make a list of the 10 Reasons Why You Need the Glossier Phase 1 Set!
1. The set contains everything you need to hydrate, calm, and even out your skin.
2. Running late? Keep your kit in the cute reusable pink bubble pouch it comes in. Wash your face, grab your pouch, and hit the road!
3. All Glossier products are cruelty-free.
4. The Balm Dotcom Universal Skin Salve is an incredibly moisturizing (non-sticky, unscented and taste-free) balm for your lips or any other part of your body that's desperately seeking hydration salvation. If you only buy 1 thing from Glossier, do yourself a favor and spring for this $12.00 20ml tube of magic. I've forsaken all other lip balms in favor of this, including my previous holy grail (Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask)!
5. Got a case of dull winter skin? Spritz on The Soothing Face Mist for a burst of calming rosewater bliss and follow it up with a dab of the Priming Moisturizer for a glowing, vibrant face.
6. The Perfecting Skin Tint, a watery, ultra-thin tint of color, is as easy to apply as a moisturizer and adds a dewy, imperceptible hint of tint. Perfect for days when you need a bit of evening out but don't want to go full coverage. Follow it up with a few dabs of concealer on any blemishes and voila! It's your skin, but better.
7. The Priming Moisturizer can be layered on depending on your skin's need for hydration. I have combination skin and this moisturizer works very well for me alone or under makeup.
8. There's something empowering about buying products created by a fellow blogger, especially when they're this incredible and take the guesswork out of caring for your skin.
9. If you're a creative type and love to personalize your goods, the Glossier Phase 1 Set comes with a sheet of adorable stickers for you to adorn your products with and make them your own.
10. Need a pick-me-up at the end of a rough day? Spritz the Soothing Facial Mist onto your face and take a deep breath. Ahhhhhhh!
I am giving away one Glossier Phase 1 Set to my lovely readers! This giveaway is open internationally, but please be mindful of your country's cosmetics mailing regulations. I don't want your set to be returned by Customs! The giveaway closes at midnight on Saturday, December 27th. The winner will be chosen by random draw, contacted by email, and announced here on the blog on Sunday, December 28th!
This kit goes perfectly with my 2015 word of the year, "Simplify." My goal is to unclutter both objects and ideas from my physical and mental space that are no longer serving a positive purpose. There's nothing better than the feeling of being freed from things that are no longer bringing happiness into your life. I've already started clearing out space in my life to make room for new opportunities and experiences and I'm really looking forward to the new year!
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
Leave a comment on this post sharing one of your 2015 goals or your word of the year! ❤ If you don't have a Disqus account, please leave your email address so I can get in touch with you if you're the lucky winner!