Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster

Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why it Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me?Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why it Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me? by Jen Lancaster

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've discovered that it's mandatory to have a copy of Lucky magazine on-hand when I read a Jen Lancaster book; I use Lucky's convenient little "buy me!" stickers to earmark the numerous hilarious quotes in Lancaster's books that I'll need to write down later. I was actually laugh-crying over one of the stories she related! This woman is hysterical and reading her books makes me smile.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!