Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke

Gingerbread Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #16)Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I originally wanted to read this collection mainly for the Joanne Fluke's "Gingerbread Cookie Murder", but my favorite of the 3 stories ended up being "The Dangers of Gingerbread Cookies" by Laura Levine. The main character 'Jaine Austen' was likable, relatable and funny. I will definitely be checking out Levine's series starring this humorous small-time sleuth. I enjoyed all 3 of the stories, even though I found the conclusion of Leslie Meier's "Gingerbread Cookies and Gunshots" disappointing in that everything was wrapped up in a hurry and it didn't seem very plausible.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!