Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fave TV Shows Survey


List your favorite TV Shows (in no order) and answer the questions. 
1. The Closer
2. Project Runway
3. The Mentalist
4. Modern Family
5. Memphis Beat

Who is your favorite character in 1? Brenda Lee Johnson!

Who is your least favorite character in 2? This season, it's Olivier. Really? Women's boobs "interfere" with your design? Then maybe you should design for men since they don't have those obnoxious breasticles.

What’s your favorite episode of 4? The one where Mitchell and Cameron try to get Lily into an exclusive preschool.

What is your favorite season of 5? Season 2.

What is your favorite 'ship in 3? Patrick & Lisbon.

Who is your anti-'ship in 2? Frankly I don't know what that means!

How long have you watched 1? I have watched almost every season!

How did you become interested in 3? I knew I liked Simon Baker and the show's premise sounded right up my alley!

Who is your favorite actor in 4? Gloria!

What do you prefer out of 1, 2, or 5? The Closer

Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3? The Closer b/c it's been on the air longer.

How would you kill off your favorite character in 2? Since it's a reality show, I wouldn't want anyone killed off for reals, but I would not be upset if Olivier hit the road this week!

If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Gloria!

Give a random quote from 1.
Fritz: Is there anything special you want from Santa this year?
Brenda: Maybe an Albanian translator?
Fritz: Oh, you are so hard to shop for.

Would a 3/4 crossover work? Hmm...Modern Family and The Mentalist? It could be entertaining!

Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely ok, couple. There's only 2 female characters on the show and I can't see either of them putting up with any of the male characters' romantic hijinks! If I have to choose, Captain Raydor and Lt. Flynn could be crazy!

Overall, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5? I love them both!

Which has better music, 2 or 4? Project Runway because it includes Tim Gunn saying "ATTITUDE!" and that's golden.

This survey borrowed from F YEAH, SURVEYS. Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!