Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pinterest - Watercolors o' the Day!

I just joined Pinterest and I LVE it! You can create virtual pinboards/inspiration boards and it is SO addictive! I'm so glad my friend Hilary told me about it!

Here are some of my favorite watercolors I found on the site. I have gots to get a set of watercolors; I have been itching to paint for a few months, but now even more so after seeing these beautiful works of art!



Source: imgfave.com via Emily on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Kirsten on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: None via Annie on Pinterest

Source: siotes.com via Natalie on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Marya on Pinterest

Source: society6.com via Marius on Pinterest


Source: None via Coral on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!