Friday, September 4, 2009

Eye Contact by Cammie McGovern

Eye Contact Eye Contact by Cammie McGovern


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This was one of the best books I have read this year! I literally could not put it down! Well, really, I put it down twice because, much to my chagrin, I had to go to bed. Aside from that, it never left my hands! The narration of this book is what makes it so interesting; it is told from several different characters’ points of view and they all seem to have something to hide. I found it very interesting to read the narration told from Adam’s P.O.V., as a nine year old autistic child. This story focused a lot on the struggles the parents of autistic children face, which was very insightful for me since I had very little knowledge of this subject. This book is full of surprises and unexpected twists; the great thing is everything is revealed in the end so you don’t feel like you have any unanswered questions. I just finished this book yesterday and I’ve recommended it to 4 people already! Must read!

View all my reviews >>

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!