Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, JCB!



Here are just a few things I love about you, in no particular order:
1.) Your hearty guffaw
2.) Your willingness (er...suggestion) to wear bright yellow stuffed crabs to a hockey game.
3.) The fact that after spending most of the day helping me move, you then went to the store and brought back a bag of essentials like paper towels, TP, cream, sugar, etc.
4.) You were handicapping horses at age 5.
5.) Your excitement when I use Splenda.
6.) Your wonderful listening ear and the great advice you give.
7.) Our mutual love of "whopping cranes". Not to be confused with whooping cranes.
8.) Your love of Candice Olsen's designs.
9.) Your loathing of work cakes.
10.) Your love of both Neil Diamond and Metallica.
11.) Your super crunchy smile.
12.) Your generosity and kindness.
13.) The fact that you chop onions for me so I don't have to cry over vegetable emissions.
14.) When you showed up with a rotisserie chicken when I'd had a bad day.
15.) Your verbalocity!
16.) Your honesty.
17.) Your ability to analyze hockey footage and stats that scare even Bill Tiller.
18.) Code Mayo!

Here's to another year of fun and love, sweets!

1 comment :

  1. Awwww...you guys are so awesome together! :)
    Cindy B

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!