Thursday, October 1, 2009

Humble Pie by Gordon Ramsay

Humble Pie Humble Pie by Gordon Ramsay


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
We listened to this book on the way to Ocean Isle Beach, NC for a wedding and it was the perfect thing for a 5 hour drive! I learned so much about Chef Ramsay; from his unstable childhood and unsuccessful career as a “footballer” to his early days busting his hump in the culinary world he would one day be a major player in. It was wonderful hearing his book read by him; his voice is very enjoyable and the smattering of unique curses and English idioms really kept me on my toes (and enlightened me to some great expletive combinations)! I really liked him before this book, but now I have an even deeper respect and admiration for him as a chef, a businessman and a person.

View all my reviews >>

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!