Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twenties Girl: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella

Twenties Girl: A Novel Twenties Girl: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Just as I can count on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson for a laugh, I can count on Sophie Kinsella for a sweet book with a happy ending. This was a cheerful little cupcake of a book and I enjoyed it to the last morsel. This type of novel isn't life-changing, but it sure is mood-changing when you could use a little positive boost! I had to stop myself today from emailing someone at work to let them know I'd "rung up" so-and-so, or that so-and-so "pitched up" at my desk. The British colloquialisms used in her books are infectious and adorable.

View all my reviews >>

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!