I was inspired by the witty Lily of Chloe Ash to join Project Make A Dent. Basically, you round up a few makeup items you want to see some pan action on and you use the damn things like there's no tomorrow! If you have a larger makeup stash than most, you know how enjoyable it is to see that lovely silver lining in the form of fresh metal pan peeking out at you. I want this glory!
One of my selections has already revealed a wink of pan so that might be cheating, but let's face it: I am the slowest powder consumer known to man. I hit pan on my purse compact months ago and there's STILL a ton of powder to be used up. The lipsticks look close to empty, but to put it in perspective, that's how they've looked for the last nine months. So, without further adieu...here are my 7 nominees!
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Shade 01 Rose Shimmer
- Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Bamboo Pink
- Dior Addict Lipstick in #260 Rose Deshabille (review here)
- NARS Deep Throat Powder Blush (review here)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (review here)
- Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow (Naked Palette review here)
- YSL Matt + Radiant Pressed Powder
I'll keep you posted on my pan power progress! ☺
If you participate in any pan-hitting project escapades, let me know in the comments! If not, will you join me in Project Make A Dent? What's the last product you hit pan on?