Friday, June 24, 2011

{Glambunctious} Inquiring Minds Want To Know


If you know me, you know that I LOVE surveys. You know, those silly little Q&A's containing deep questions such as "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" and "What color was your prom dress?"; they are a fun and relaxed way to get to know someone. I thought it would be nifty to incorporate a little survey-ness into this blog from time to time since it is one of my favorite things and it's a great way for you lovely readers to share a little something about yourselves, too! In the sage words of Barney, "Sharing means caring" after all. ☺

Today's first question was inspired by the charming and adorable Karen over at Makeup and Beauty Blog (if you aren't following her blog already, you definitely should be)!

1) What was your first MAC product? Viva Glam IV thanks to my always fabulous friend Hilary!
2) What is your ultimate go-to beauty product? Aquaphor as a lip balm. It hydrates my lips better than anything else I've tried and I promise you, I've tried hundreds of balms over the years!
3) What was the last movie you saw? I got completely captivated by "I Am Legend" last night when it came on TV. Even though I'd already seen it, I couldn't stop watching. Will Smith is amazeballs.
4) Name one of your favorite mags? Real Simple.
5) Back in the day, which New Kid On The Block made your heart go pitter-pat? Jordan. I know, LOL!

Copy & paste into the comments section and share your answers!

--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--✄--
1) What was your first MAC product?
2) What is your ultimate go-to beauty product?
3) What was the last movie you saw?
4) Name one of your favorite mags?
5) Back in the day, which New Kid On The Block made your heart go pitter-pat?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!