Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation Approved! | Discovery Cove Trip

I knew there would be lots of pictures taken at Discovery Cove and I needed products that could survive heat, humidity, swimming, sweating, possible tears, and encounters with 600 pound sea creatures. The following items outlasted it all!

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette
2. Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara
3. Benefit Benetint
4. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin

All of these lovely products stayed put, refused to melt, smudge, or fade, and lasted all day long! I could not believe the mascara survived it all with absolutely NO running. It's worth the price if you know you're going to be swimming, sweating, or crying! I will most definitely be sporting it on my wedding day.

The proof is in the proverbial pudding; the picture below was taken after our dolphin swim!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!