Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review! | NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anita

Saying you don't like NARS Anita Audacious Lipstick is like saying you don't think Michael Jordan was good at basketball.  AUDACIOUS IS AMAZING!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!  NARS AUDACIOUS = NOTHIN' BUT NET!

Revealing that you're not a fan of NARS Audacious Lipsticks is like saying you don't find Keanu Reeves memes funny.
Well, I love Michael Jordan and think Keanu memes are hilarious.  But when it comes to NARS Audacious Lipsticks, Anita at least, I'm not in the fan club.
I know.  The beauty world's going to throw soiled Beauty Blenders at me for this one, but hear me out.  My lips live for hydration, so I tend to favor creamy, smooth lipsticks.  Anita feels dry and, dare I say, gritty.  To me, wearing it feels like I've pressed powder eyeshadow over lip balm.  I know this shade in particular is well loved as a universally flattering dusty pink.  I agree, the color is beautiful and the pigmentation is absolutely off the charts.  The swatch picture above?  That's 1 swipe.  Unfortunately, I can't get to a point where I find wearing Anita enjoyable due to the dry, powdery texture.

What was the last lipstick that didn't get along with you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!