Saturday, August 8, 2015

EMPTIES! #9 | July 2015

Here's what I finished in July!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Y'all know my love for this runs very deep and I'm already working on a fresh 2 oz tube.  I also picked up this amazing Ultra Repair Kit from Belk.com that includes a 6 oz. Ultra Repair Cream, 0.5 fl. oz. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy, 2 oz. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask, and a 1.7 fl. oz. Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer.  That's 4 FULL SIZED First Aid Beauty best sellers for $42.00!  It would cost you $88 to purchase everything separately, so it's an incredible deal.

Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream
This was moderately hydrating but overpriced and I won't buy it again.  It started to smell odd a few months after I purchased it.

NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Balm
This is a nice balm that took years to finish.  It has an interesting paste-to-balm texture and it smells lightly of lemons and honey.  It's very hydrating, but the texture isn't as smooth as I'd like.  Bite Agave Lip Mask just works better for me personally so I probably won't buy Reve de Miel again.  That being said, I can totally see why it's a cult favorite night balm and would encourage anyone with dry lips to give it a go.

Papaya Gold PawPaw Moisturizing Balm
This thick balm made from fermented papaya has a Vaseline-like texture and works wonders on extremely dry skin anywhere on the body.  I would definitely repurchase it.

Proganix Volume Shampoo with Soy Protein + Caffeine
I loved this shampoo!  I used it every morning to give my hair a much-needed volume boost prior to heat styling.  The conditioner is fantastic, too.  I'd absolutely buy both of them again.  Shout out to my moms for the rec!

Ulta Beauty Smoothie Buttercream Cupcake Sugar Scrub
Awesome affordable sugar scrub that doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin or your tub.  I would buy it again.  Check out Torey's review if you're interested in picking it up.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (samples)
Felt like nothing on, which was great, but it also looked like nothing on.  I need more coverage, but it would probably be a hit with anyone who prefers sheer foundation.  

What have you finished lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!