Monday, August 3, 2015

Review! | It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer

You guys know by now that I don't have lush lashes, and I'm always looking for ways to pump up the proverbial jam where my skimpy, fine fringe is concerned.  Enter the It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer.  Tightline is a godsend for skimpy lashes!  The ultra skinny spiral brush allows you to start at the roots and grab every single lash for a full, well-defined look.
L to R: Clinique Lash Power | L'Oreal Miss Manga | It Cosmetics Tightline
Tightline works miracles for me.  It deposits just the right amount of mascara to bring out the best of what (little) I have, and you should see the detail work it does on bottom lashes!  I've never had any issues with bumping the spiral brush against my lids.  Warning: barrage of eyeball pics below.  Top shot is bare lashes, bottom shot is 1 coat of Tightline Mascara.
Though this is called a primer, it can be used as your only mascara product.  I love wearing two coats of Tightline, or laying down 1 coat and topping it off with any volumizing mascara that I find a little too wet or clumpy on it's own.  I love that Ulta carries a trial size for $10.00 USD; it's the perfect way to try it out without committing to a full-sized tube.
Size comparison: Trial size Tightline Mascara to an iPhone 5C
I will be eternally grateful to Mary / aLoveTart for bringing this product to my attention.  She has an amazing comparison video of this and the new NYX Skinny Mascara.
Have you tried Tightline?  What's your favorite root-boosting mascara?  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!