Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new year, new books!

I'm SO excited! I have just bought books out the wazoo thanks to a Christmas giftcard from Mom to Barnes & Noble! Thanks, Mom! B&N was having a mega sale! I ordered:

~Pretty Little Mistakes by Heather Mcelhatton
~The Starter Wife by Gigi Levangie Grazer (man, I miss this show.)
~Queen Takes King by Gigi Levangie Grazer
~Dog on It (Chet and Bernie Series #1) by Spencer Quinn
~Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen Series #1) by Joanne Fluke

I also bagged the following 2 goodies on half.com:

~All-American Ads of the 50s by Jim Heimann (GREAT color ads from campaigns of the 1950's)
~My Life in France by Julia Child

So exciting!! I love book shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!