Tuesday, April 6, 2010

xan flan

What are you listening to? No clue HOW, but I have Oye Como Va stuck in my head.
Why was six afraid of seven? 7 ate 9
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up today? Boy, it was totally irresponsible to stay up until 2 a.m. catching up on ANTM.
Have you ever disliked someone, but ended up being friends with them? Several times! Namely Emily Schroeder! ;-) I kid, I kid.
Do you believe that what comes around goes around? It's funny b/c I always *hope* this happens to people who are mean, rude and hurtful to others with little or no regard for their feelings, but I just don't see it "coming around again", to quote Carly Simon. It seems like a lot of these turduckens go through their whole life being a-holes with no negatory reciprocal consquense.
What is your favorite fruit? I don't think there's a fruit in existance that I dislike. Lately I've been craving grilled pineapple. That is a treatsie!
Do you trust easily? Yes, but if I'm once shanked, I'm twice shy.
Do you like drama? Only on TV/in movies!
Where is one place you want to visit? France and any/all tropical islands such as Yap in Micronesia. Great manta ray diving!!
Are you a vegetarian? No, but I did it for 36 days in 2006 just to see if I could last a month! I succeeded, but I really started missing a sundry cornecopia of meats, especially bacon!
What's the next holiday coming up? Confederate Memorial Day - yeehaw
Are you looking forward to it? Only because it nets us a 3-day weekend!
Who are you jealous of? Everyone on Jerseylicious for their amazing tans, nails and make up! It's exquisite!
What is your favorite time period in history to learn about? WWI, WWII, 50's-60's America, the French Revolution, and the Aztecs (14-16th centuries). I remember loving learning about the Aztecs in elementary school!
What colors do you associate with all of the four seasons?: Winter - White/Gray, Spring - Anything bright n' bold, Summer - Green, Fall - Orange
In your honest opinion, what is the scariest sea creature you know?: I fear octopi, but enjoy cuttlefish.
Who would you cast to play you in a movie?: Rachel McAdams - love her!
If you could go back in time & live in any decade, which would it be & why?: I think it would have been humorous to be a teenager in the 80's, instead of a kid. Also, the 1950's b/c I find that decade very interesting.
What super power do you think would be the most handy in times of trouble?: The power to convert xanthan gum to frivolous cash!
What natural disaster scares you the most?: Um...ALL.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!