Sunday, March 27, 2011

REVIEW! | Selsun Blue for Itchy Dry Scalp



Overall score: 5 out of 5 jazz hands

I could hug this shampoo! Recently, my scalp started an uprising in the form of frosted flakes, if you will, front and center along my hair line. I think my scalp was angered by a certain hairspray I've been using when I pull my hair back because this problem began when I started using it more frequently. I tried 4 shampoos and 3 conditioning treatments (one left on overnight) but nothing was helping. Frankly, it was getting embarrassing. What does it say about me when I can't even manage my own scalp? There's nothing like wandering into the ladies' room at work around 3 p.m. to discover billowy dandruff puffs dotting your brown hair. It's one of those "How many people noticed this?!" moments. I mentioned this lovely problem to my mom who not only recommended Selsun Blue with the yellow cap for Itchy Dry Scalp, but who also went out and bagged me a bottle! I've now used it 5 times; my scalp is singing kumbaya and has dropped it's flaky weaponry! The flakes stopped after the first use and the red dry patches by my temples were back to their glorious selves after use number two. I have oily hair and the moisturizing formula doesn't make it limp or greasy.

This shampoo came through in the clutch! If you have any dry scalp issues, this product should be your new BFF.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!