Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30th, 2012 Survey

Belle - gettin' shit DONE.
1. What quirk bothers you the most about other people? Snorting.  Go blow your nose!
2. Would you ever marry for money? No.
3. What outrageous career could you see yourself wanting to do? Write a beauty column for a glossy.  I think I could do a really good job!
4. Do you think world peace is truly a possibility in the future?: Unfortunately, no.  Until everyone wants peace, it's impossible.
5. What's the last thing you ate?  Double Chocolate Milano cookies.  I love those things.
6. What song lyrics best reflect your personality? "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" - Cyndi Lauper
7. Do you think it is important to tell the truth or spare someone's feelings?: It depends on the situation.
8. What is the most awkward moment you have ever had to endure?  it wasn't the worst, but the first that came to mind was when my straight-laced, very PC boss asked me what kind of candy I had in the dish on my desk and I had to answer that they were "coffee Nips."  Damn you and your lasciviously named treats, Nestle!  LOL
9. When driving down the road looking for an address do you turn the radio low?  Yes!  Unless we're in Jason's new car and the announcer just blares over The Boneyard that we've reached our destination.
10. Pretend you are a really good cook, what meal would you make?  I am a pretty good cook, actually!  My best dish is the potato, sausage & collard soup.  C'est si bon!
11. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet? Why? My bright pink J. Crew v-neck sweater.  It's so soft and pretty; I just love it.
12. What do you think of when you look at the stars? "Wow".  I also typically check out the moon every night.  I know this sounds weird, but I like the moon.  I can totally see the Man in the Moon face and it looks like a nice guy from a fairy tale is watching over us.
13. If you could say ONE THING to the president, what would it be? If I were to name a sandwich after you, what would be on it?
14. What is your favorite kind of weather? Sunny and warm with a slight breeze.
15. What's one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends? Marry my J-Barty Party and go to FRANCE.
16. What Disney princess are you most like? Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  She was kind (but not a pushover) and she got shit done.  She wasn't above running errands, cleaning, cooking - normal stuff that most princesses don't do.  She also loved to read and couldn't stand arrogance.  Oh, and she lived in France!  Beauts!
17. Tell me about your worst fashion mistake: I loved to rock some Doc Martens with dresses in early high school.  Not just any Docs, but clear ones (so my crazy socks could show through, of course!) with glow in the dark soles.  Gorgie!
18. Do you believe in astrology?  Some of it seems true/believable.
19. Do you look into people's eyes when you talk to them? Yes.
20. You can have one of the following two things: cake or cookies?  Cake, especially of the sheet variety. :)
21. What's the last TV show you watched?  Law & Order: SVU
22. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you don't love them? That you don't.
23. What do you think is the most important thing in this life is? Love and kindness.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!