Wednesday, June 17, 2009

carebear countdown

10 Favorites…
Favorite Color: Teal
Favorite Food: Cheese
Favorite Band/Singer: Ooh…the top spot changes all the time but I have some constant classic faves.
Favorite Song: Right now at this very minute it’s ‘Take Me Home Tonight' by Eddie Money.
Favorite Movie: Sixteen Candles
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Season: I'm thinking it's Spring or Fall now - Summer is just too fricking hot!
Favorite Day Of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Haagen Dazs Sticky Toffee Pudding, Malted Milk Ball, Banana Pudding gelato from Whole Foods!

9 Currents..
Current Mood: Ready to raise up outta heya!
Current Taste: Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry
Current Clothes: Black pants, gray shirt, shoes n’ stuff.
Current Desktop: Eiffel Tower lit up at night.
Current Toenail Color: Revlon Plum Seduction
Current Time: Late afternoon
Current Surroundings: Lots of faux mahogany woodstuffs
Current Annoyance(s): I took a vitamin, thinking it hadn't been that long since I ate...then had to run and eat a bagel STAT b/c I thought I was gonna hurl.
Current Thought: I really enjoy everything bagels.

8 Firsts…
First Best Friend: Toddy Ray – not even kidding you, that was his actual factual name.
First Screen Name: I think it was krisabelle before I changed it about 14 times to variations of plays on the name Taylor Hanson. Wish I was kidding. Ah, to be 17 and be completely unaware that choosing a screen name modeled after Hanson was completely dorky.
First Pet: 2 cats; Pete and Samantha.
First Piercing: I had a belly ring at 5. j/k Ears.
First Music: The first records that I wore OUT were Rainbow Brite, The Jets, Madonna (Borderline, obvs) and Wham!
First Car: Toyota Camry named the “Crystal Blue Persuasion”. It was the first song I heard in the car AND the car was a lovely light blue.

7 Lasts
Last Cigarette: 2 hours ago
Last Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry
Last Car Ride: Back to work from lunch at Whole Foods w/ Jason.
Last Kiss: Today
Last TV Show Seen: SYTYCD
Last Email From: Talmadge J.
Last CD Played: Twilight sdtk

6 Randoms….
Do You Like Caterpillars: Oh yes, v. much!
Favorite “Law + Order”: SVU
Last Little Debbie Product Consumed: Twinkies
Least Annoying Co-Worker: In the bldg – Jason, on my floor – Mack and Maddie
Have You Ever Won A Radio Contest: A couple of times as a kid! I rocked B98.5 to the core!
Are You A Fan Of Clowns: No. I fear clowns.

5 Things you’re wearing:
1. pantaloons
2. shirt
3. shoes
4. draws
5. earrings

4 Things You’ve Done Today:
1. Had a fun lunch w/ Jason and consumed delicious mac n' cheese.
2. Researched account histories of about 12 peeps
3. Read blogs
4. Thought about tonight's fun dinner and TV time!

3 Things You Can Hear Right Now:
1. The phone ringing
2. Wind blowing like mad cows
3. Chitter chatter

2 Things You Can’t Live Without:
1. Monkeys and
2. Frisbees (GAHHH!)

1 Thing You Do When You’re Bored:
1. Surveys, Google random stuff, read, watch TV, organize things.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!