Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sea urchins and cardboard boxes

Which is harder, telling someone you love them or that you don't? Oh definitely that you don't is way harder!
Who was the first person you talked to today? Alicia, the first floor security guard.
Last person who hugged you? I hugged the director of processing today.
Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to? Def!
How many windows are open on your computer? 4 on the ol' tabbed browser.
What are you doing after this? Bed time!
Where did you buy the shirt you are wearing? J. Crew
Are you a loud person? Definitely not now but I used to be a big screaming/yelling type of teenager! AKA the best kind! ha
Did you go to sleep last night smiling? No, I fell alseep watching Law and Order reruns.
What makes you happy in life? Lots of things!
How's your mood? Engrossed (in SYTYCD)
What's your current problem? Sea urchins
If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you? You can always tell.
Baseball or football? Hockey!!!
Have you ever cried in front of a friend? Sure!
Was middle school a bad experience for you? We didn't have middle school. We went straight from elementary school to high school and it was GREAT! Middle school just sounds like a nightmare on elm street.
Are you cold, warm or just right at the moment? A bit chilly dogs.
Are you mad/frustrated at anyone right now? Just the sea urchins!
Why did you last cry? Not sure?
Anything good happening tomorrow? Yeah baby!
What hoodie did you wear last? My white one with the pink sparkly fluer de lis on it that my mombo gave me.
Would you rather go back a week or go forward a week? Neither
Are you in a good mood right now? Yes.
What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not have taste buds? No but that would be terrible! I love tasting!
Is Verizon really better than AT&T? Heck naw - AT&T has rollover minutes, baby!
If you married the last person who texted you, what would your last name be? Ha! My last text is from my mom! So same last name I already have.
Have you played with a cardboard box? Hell yeah! When I was a kid my parents got a new fridge and made me a little playhouse out of the box. It was freaking AWESOME! My mom cut me a window complete with panes and a little door. It was super fun.
Do you ever ride those unreliable rides at summer fairs? The last time I did was in college.
If I could go through your computer right now, what would I find? Lots of important docs like my list of concerts I've attended and whatnot. :)
Do you still eat at McDonald's? Ha! I ate there today!
How much money do you make at your job? I would like to make more.
If your favorite candy fell in a mud puddle, would you eat it? No.
Do you ever wonder what it would have been like to be on the Titanic? After seeing Titanic I did. I'm glad I wasn't there.
Have you ever thrown your cell phone at the wall? No way!
Abusive relationship; leave him/her or keep it a secret? LEAVE!
Would you ever try out for American Idol? No!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!