Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hustle Bustle Break!


Greetings, beauties!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I've been *REALLY* overwhelmed lately with new job duties I've taken on at work, as well as realizing I'm getting married in 8 months and I might need to start planning!  I apologize if I'm not able to post as regularly until things have calmed down a bit, but I have to do what feels right for me.  Anyone who blogs, for fun or for work, knows how much time is spent creating a single post.  From taking and editing the photos, testing the products, to writing up the actual review, it's pretty intense, especially if you're a perfectionist like me who proofs every entry 15 times!  I have been loathe to post about being so busy as I don't want to let anyone down by "falling down on the job", so to speak, but I've got to do what works for me.  Reading your comments always brightens my day and I love each and every one of you and think of y'all as true friends!  Thanks for bearing with me if I'm not around as much while I get my arms around everything on my to do list.

Lots of love!

Kristen

12 comments :

  1. Do you girl, do you!

    I'll still look forward to your posts, even if they aren't regularly scheduled lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen, don't worry about it! Good luck with work! Didn't know you're getting married in 8 months! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! Would love to hear about your wedding preparations if you would like to share though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TracyBeautyReflectionsJuly 31, 2013 at 2:06 PM

    8 months away hey? :) You don't have to apologize for anything girl! You got stuffs to do! :) hope things slow down at work for you at least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to explain yourself, miss, you just take the time you need! We ain't going anywhere! :-) Good luck with the jobs and the wedding preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, T-Money! You are a peach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Sunny! I might share a few wedding-related posts from time to time! That would be fun! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ "We ain't going anywhere"! You are awesome, thank you so much for your kind words, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't have to explain yourself sweetie, your planning your wedding! The most special day of your life :) enjoy your preparations Hun!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Megan Leigh! You're a sweetheart! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your job, hun. Dont stress too much! :) Relax, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, Shari! You are a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!