Monday, July 1, 2013

Mani Monday - China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy


HAPPY MONDAY, beauties!!  Where did the weekend go?!  Happy 1st of July!

To cheer you (or possibly blind you) on this Monday morning, I have one of my favorite summer polishes to show you: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy!
Flip Flop Fantasy (FFF, if you will) is a neon coral that pulls orange on me due to the pink undertones in my skin.  This color is just so much fun for summer!  It really pops against the skin no matter your level of glow, and I think it's one of the most jubilant pedicure shades around.  Originally launched as part of the Poolside collection for Summer 2010, you can still find this shade all over the internet for purchase (Amazon, eBay, Ulta).  This is one of those crazy neons that's a bit hard to capture on film, but trust me when I say that it's a beauty in person!

This color definitely morphs on the wearer depending on the undertones of your skin.  Mine has a pink undertone which makes this color appear more orange on me and it leans pinker on people with blue undertones.  See it on Kelly from Vampy Varnish here and Marie from Glitter and Nails here.

I got a full 5 days of flawless wear which is really impressive from a neon as I find they typically chip faster.  I used 2 coats for the photos below and as you can see, it was fully opaque.  Yay!  :D  For an added punch of festivity, I added a coat of OPI's Which is Witch, from the Oz The Great and Powerful collection.
Natural Light
Flash
Flip Flop Fantasy is a quintessential summer shade for anyone who loves neons or corals.

What's your favorite neon polish?

My Rating: A+
Price: $7.50
Where to Buy: Ulta

4 comments :

  1. TracyBeautyReflectionsJuly 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM

    Wow it is more orange on you hey? Really bright and pretty for sure! AND FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy! It is fun! That is the one word I kept coming back to! It will definitely wake you up in the A.M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is ADORABLE! I don't really own any neon colors now come to think of it. Very bright ones yes, but not neon. This is CORAL though, and I'll take that any day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zomg, Neon Coral! This polish is meant for you, girl! You need coral in every iteration! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!