Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wish List Wednesday


Wish List Wednesday



1. China Glaze Beach Cruise-r: See it's loveliness swatched on Christina at Temptalia here!
2. LVX Chambord: I saw this on Jen AKA My Beauty Bunny here and haven't stopped thinking about it!
3. Illamasqua Androgen Pigment: I saw this gorgeous coral pink pigment on Victoria at In the Frow here and I love it!  Looks like Illamasqua is having a huge sale right now and this shade is sold out!  Fingers crossed that it will maybe be restocked before all is said and done!
4. Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Mask: I bought the little 2-use packet size and loved it!  It's bright turquoise, which is fun!  There was no stinging whatsoever, but I could feel it suctioning the bad stuff out of my pores.  When I got done, I had 2 blackheads that I'd never noticed before on my cheek and I was able to decimate them with the greatest of ease!  I was impressed!
5. Freeman Chocolate and Strawberry Mask: Because why not?!  If it works as great as the Dead Sea Mineral one, we have another winner!

What's on your wish list this Wednesday? :)

6 comments :

  1. OK soooo I'm going to the airport in a few hours, and here's what I think I'll pick up: Dior lash primer + Iconic Overcurl (I saw them in a set a while ago), another Dior cream blush (probably Capri, since I already own way too many corals to get Panama), and a YSL Rouge Volupte Shine! Let's hope I'll stop here haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally drooling over the Illamasqua cream pigment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Freeman masks! Those are both great - although I find the chocolate one just to be more of a relaxing one.. it doesn't do much for my skin, but who cares since it smells like chocolate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @Macy! That cracked me up about who cares, it smells like chocolate! Totally agree...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ME TOO! I did end up ordering it and the shipping to the US was more than the actual pigment! Very excited to get this pigment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it should be super fun to hear what you actually ended up buying! Capri looks amazing and you can't go wrong with YSL RVS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!