Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

Wish List Wednesday 071713



1.) MAC Tan Pigment: A beautiful pink/gold/champagne pigment.  @PrettyPinkAmy has been rockin' this on her eyes lately (check out one of her EOTD's from Instagram here) and I am loving it!
2.) LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub: I can maybe eek out two more uses from my beloved Bubble Gum Lip Scrub and then it's curtains.  I love the Bubble Gum because it smells and tastes just like those crazy orange circus peanuts candies but I'm going to try the Popcorn next because the sweet and salty description intrigues me.
3.) LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar: Big thanks to Wolfthorn Tracy at Beauty Reflections for her Easter LUSH post; before reading that entry, I'd never even heard of a bubble bar!  After her review, and my flagrant YouTubing of how-to vids, I found myself thinking "I need an effin' bubble bar!"  Apparently you break yourself off a piece (HA!) of the bar, crumble it under the running tap, and voila!  Bubbles for days!

What's on your wish list this fine Wednesday morning?

6 comments :

  1. Lush popcorn lipscrub sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TracyBeautyReflectionsJuly 17, 2013 at 1:41 PM

    AHAHAHAHA that's it I'm forever calling you Wolfthorn as well HAHAHA. Thanks for the mention! We Wolfthorns need to stick together! :) Glad you like the Bubble Bars! I love LUSH period. Need to go get some more stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bubblegum scrub, but I really hated the Popcorn one. Probably because I don't like popcorn, lol, but seriously, it tasted so salty, brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right?! Have you ever tried any of their lip scrubs? They are awesome! My favorite is definitely the Bubblegum one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wolfthorns 4 Life! W4L! ;) I just tried my first ever bubble bar (The Comforter) last night and it was awesome! I do wish I had a deep soaker tub though! I want to get IN the tub as opposed to sticking OUT of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I got it and I definitely like Bubblegum a lot more! Bubblegum for the win! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!