Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Review! | Smith & Cult Birdie Num Num Nailed Lacquer

This stunning bottle looks like a couture perfume, but the awesome doesn't end there.  The formula is divine!  Birdie Num Num is an opaque turquoise blue with one coat coverage.  My mom gifted me this little beauty for my birthday last month, and I see it being a gateway polish into more beauties from Smith & Cult.

Fun Fact: Smith & Cult was created by Dineh Mohajer, who also co-created Hard Candy back in the mid-'90s with her sister.  In 1995, Hard Candy Sky nail polish sold out in record time after Clueless's reigning teen queen Alicia Silverstone revealed it was the polish she was wearing on the Late Show with David Letterman. :)

W H E R E  T O  B U Y

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!