Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Archie's Girl's: Collection has been posted!


MAC Archie's Girls is ONLINE NOW for sale!  If there's anything you've had your eye on from the collection, go get it now because it's definitely going to sell out!

Thanks to Christine at Temptalia for keeping us posted on this collection for the last 3 days and letting everyone vent today about how slow MAC was to post it!  I was almost ready to give up on my dream of owning the brush set (white handles covered in hearts?  Yes, please!) and a few other pieces, but when it was finally posted and I was able to get everything I'd added to mental wish list, the wait was worth it!  I hope you guys get everything you want!  ♥♥♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!