Monday, January 14, 2013

REVIEW! | Essie Ballet Slippers


Ballet Slippers by Essie is a sheer milky pale pink nail polish. It covers adequately in 2 coats, but I prefer the opacity and coverage of 3 coats.  Ballet Slippers just gives your nails a nice "classy-n'-natch" look.  It's definitely an MNBB ("my nails but better") shade.  I used Orly Bonder as my base coat and Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat and I managed to get 5 days of wear before the polish started wearing off the tips and looking a bit mangy.


Ballet Slippers is a great nail polish for a wash of barely there pale pink snazziness.

My rating: B (if it was fully opaque with 2 coats, it would definitely have been an A!)
Price: $3.50 - $8.00 depending on the retailer
Where to buy: Amazon, CVS, Target

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!