Sunday, January 6, 2013

TV Survey

My mom's tweet made the Deadliest Catch: Social Reload episode!
List your favorite TV Shows (in no order) and answer the questions. 

1. Law & Order: SVU
2. Project Runway
3. Modern Family
4. Deadliest Catch
5. Flipping Out

Who is your favorite character in 1? Benson & Stabler

Who is your least favorite character in 2? I pretty much like everyone this season (All Stars).

What’s your favorite episode of 4? Last season's opilio crab episodes were insane!

What is your favorite season of 5? Season 4.

What is your favorite 'ship in 3? I really love Mitchell and Cameron.

Who is your anti-'ship in 2? Joshua McKinley and Wendy.

How long have you watched 1? Years! I stopped watching last year but got caught up over the holidays with the marathons they ran on USA!

How did you become interested in 3? I don't know, I know I watched the pilot and thought the show was excellent.

Who is your favorite character in 4? Edgar and Sig.

What do you prefer out of 1, 2, or 5? Depends on my mood, really.

Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3? Law and Order: SVU b/c it's been on the air longer.

How would you kill off your favorite character in 2? It's a reality show so I wouldn't want anyone killed off!

If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? I wouldn't - those guys are animales!  I couldn't imagine living and working on the Bering Sea for months.

Would a 3/4 crossover work? Modern Family and Deadliest Catch would be awesome!

Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely ok, couple. B.D. Wong and Tamara Tunie.

Overall, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5? Modern Fam.

Which has better music, 2 or 4? Deadliest Catch!  You can't compete with Bon Jovi.


This survey borrowed from F YEAH, SURVEYS. Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!