Friday, January 25, 2013

Friendly Friday - 1/25/13

T.G.I.F.!  Got any fun plans on the horizon?  Whatever you've got brewing, I hope you stay warm as kittens!  It's been so cold here the past few days and yesterday I just could not get warm.  I don't know how you Northerners do it!  I'm going to dinner tonight with my friends Lisa, Hilary, and Emily AKA The BBS (Brunette Bomb Squad) and I can't wait!  I haven't seen them in ages and I'm so looking forward to breaking some bread (or, ya know, pork products) and catching up.
The BBS
Here are a few beauty posts from around the 'net that I enjoyed this week:

♥ Check out the New MAC Archie's Girl's Collection over at Makeup & Beauty Blog! (Sidenote: Best. Beauty post. Ever.)
♥ A great gel eyeliner tutorial from Kate at The Small Things Blog
♥ Nic of Pixiwoo's drag makeup tutorial 
NEW Lush Fair Trade Honey Shampoo Review & Pictures from Becca at The Beauty Sample
In Search of a Pale Peachy Pink that Won't Wash You Out? Try Chanel Fantasque Rouge Allure (From Sunny at Mostly Sunny)

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!