Sunday, January 20, 2013

REVIEW! | Urban Decay Naked Palette


What can I say about this palette?  It's AMAZING!  All of the shadows yield rich, buttery color and they last all day on your lids without fading or creasing.  This palette lasts forever!  I don't know the exact date I got mine, but I know I've had it since before June 2011 because I took it with me on our trip to Discovery Cove.  As you can see from the photos, I haven't even made a real dent in it with near daily use.

The colors are very flattering and can be used together to create conservative day looks as well as funky looks for post-5:00 p.m. activities.  It contains a range of textures including matte, shimmer, and glitter.  I use Virgin as a highlighter and Darkhorse as a liner all the time, and Sin is my go-to "I ain't got time for this" shadow when the clock is ticking and I've got to get to steppin'.  The palette travels well; the cardboard absorbs shock should your bags get tossed around.

I love this palette, use it constantly, and recommend it to everyone!  Though you may cringe at the price, consider that you're getting 12 full-sized shadows (that retail for $18.00 a pop), a .13 fl oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion, and a Good Karma shadow brush (that retails for $26.00).  Combine those points with the overall wearability of the colors and the fact that even with daily use, this palette will last and last, and you should arrive at the conclusion that this palette is worth the dough!

My rating: A+
Price: $50.00 
Where to buy: SephoraUrbanDecay.com






Swatched Dry/Wet on NW 20 skin: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked

Swatched Dry/Wet on NW 20 skin: Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
PS: Go Falcons!  Rise up!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!