Sunday, January 27, 2013

Survey Sunday - 1/27/13

Six questions to kick-start your Sunday!  Please copy and paste the questions into the comments section and share your answers!


1) Current favorite nail polish color? OPI Mod About you!  A gal was getting her nails done next to me and my mom last weekend and her polish was so cute!  It was a bright whitened pink and looked gorgeous next to her cocoa skin.  I asked what the name of the color was and ended up with Mod About you on my toes!  

2) Do you subscribe to any magazines?  Which ones?  In Style has been my jam for years!  I also subscribe to Lucky, Glamour, and Whole Living on my Kindle Fire.  All the fun of a reading a mag without having to recycle it! 
  
3) What's your favorite thing in your closet right now?  My hot pink v-neck sweater.  It's toasty warm and the color brightens up a dreary winter's day.

4) Name one thing you like about your name.  I like the "st" in the middle of Kristen; it makes it crispy.

5) Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper?  I'm fond of both!  I like the refreshing taste of Dew and the complex notes of Dr Pepper.  I sound like a soda sommelier!  Yet, when it comes to wine, to me they all taste like...well, wine!

6) If you only get one thing done today, you hope it's _________.  Get my gap insurance all taken care of!

✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄
1) Current favorite nail polish color? 
2) Do you subscribe to any magazines?  Which ones?  
3) What's your favorite thing in your closet right now?  
4) Name one thing you like about your name.  
5) Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper? 
6) If you only get one thing done today, you hope it's _________.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!