Thursday, March 21, 2013

ABC Survey from Galaxia @ xLoveHappyx

A – Age: 32
B – Bed size: King (best purchase ever!)
C – Chore you hate: Folding and hanging the laundry.
D – Drink of choice: Root beer is my gangsta.  We are down like 4 flat tires.
E – Essential start to your day item: COFFEE!
F – Favorite color: Coral, with neon fuchsia and teal in a close tandem for second place!
G – Gold or Silver: I love them both, but I have more silver.
H – Height: 5’7″
I – Instruments you play(ed): After an unfortunate (and accidental) tussle with a string bass that nearly took my ear off, I made the switch to the more compact and less deadly violin in 6th grade.
J – Job: I'm an admin and I love my job!  I'll be celebrating my 8th year there this May!  Unbelievable how time flies!
K – Kids: None.
L – Living arrangements: I live with my fiance Jason and, hopefully soon, a cat (or 12)!
M – Mom’s name: Ginny
N – Nicknames: Krisabelle, Kbelle, June Cleaver.
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None - crossing my fingers to keep it that way!
P – Pet Peeve: Mean people.  Why?  Life is short, don't be an ass-monkey!
Q – Quote from a movie: “The next time I have to come in here I'm crackin' skulls.”-The Breakfast Club



R – Right or left handed: Righty-o
S – Siblings: None
T – Time you wake up: 7:08 AM Monday-Friday.
U- Ultra fun activity you want to try: I want to take Jason horseback riding in the ocean!  I know I could get him to do it!  I did it 12 years ago in Mexico and it was an amazing experience that I think about often.
V – Vegetable you dislike: I pretty much like all veggies!
W – What makes you run late: poor organization, in general!
X – X-rays you’ve had: teeth, right hand after it got closed in the door of a Volvo (good times) and an MRI.
Y – Yummy food you make: Sausage, kale & potato soup, blueberry breakfast bread.  I'm actually a really good cook!
Z – Zoo favorite: I like quadrupeds!  Camels, llamas, sheep, giraffes, things of that nature.

Please leave me a link in the comments section if you do this survey!

4 comments :

  1. HAHAHAHA my fave quote is" The world's an imperfect place, screw fall out all the time." SEE WE HAVE SAME BRAIN.
    Less deadly violin LOL. YOu crack me up. Every. Time. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I'm so glad someone gets my sense of humor! I love everything about The Breakfast Club - greatest quotes ever!

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers. lol @ D--that used to be my favorite drink, too, until I decided to cut back on soda. I like your color choices and it's always nice to find someone who enjoys their job! I love all of those Brat Pack movies! and I would be tooo scared to ride a horse in the ocean, but I bet it is awesome :) so glad you did this survey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you posted it! :) Love doing these!

      Delete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!