Wednesday, March 13, 2013

REVIEW! | Nina Ultra Pro Nail Polish in Violet It Ride

Nina Ultra Pro in Violet It Ride

Nina Ultra Pro Nail Polish in Violet It Ride is a blue-based neon violet that dries down to a matte finish.  Violet It Ride dried quickly, as most neons do, and wore amazingly well.  It lasted longer than my polish typically lasts and only some minor edge wear was apparent after 6 days!  It has a wide flat brush similar to Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes and you can cover your entire nail easily in 2 strokes.  
Nina Ultra Pro in Violet It Ride - No top coat / Flash
Nina Ultra Pro in Violet It Ride
I absolutely LOVE this color!  It reminds me of Illamasqua Boost!  For some reason, neon violet just makes me happy.  :)
Illamasqua Boost Intense Lipgloss, Nina Violet It Ride
Excellent wear time + a gorgeous, eye-catching violet = winner!

My Rating: A+
Cost: $4.69
Where to Buy: Sally Beauty   

Nina Violet It Ride - No top coat / Sunlight

I applied Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat to add a bit of shine and it brought out the color out even more.  

Nina Violet It Ride (with Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat) - Flash

The picture above was taken six days after I first applied Violet It Ride and you can see how well it wore.  There's some minor edge wear but absolutely no chipping!  Party time, excellent!

6 comments :

  1. Pretty! Love the finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this polish. Can't wait to use it on my toes next!

      Delete
  2. I think this is my favorite post from you. The photos are so beautiful! Thanks for the recommendation on a great polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! You are a sweetums!

      Delete
  3. LOVE it! So 80s!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!