Spring 2013 Wish List by glambunctious
1. NARS Schiap Semi-Matte Lipstick - This shocking pink (literally) screams SPRING! I like that it can be toned down by dotting the color on the lips and going over it with balm.
2. NARS Vanilla Radiant Creamy Concealer - The results I've seen online from other bloggers have convinced me that this concealer deserves a look.
3. L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Scrub with Shea Butter - My skin is dry as a bone right now and this scrub kills two birds with one stone: exfoliate and moisturize!
4. MUA Undress Me Too Palette - $4.32 for twelve shadows? You've got my attention, MUA!
5. Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette - Ten pretty blushes for under ten bucks is music to a blushaholic's ears!
6. Butter London Trou Pout - As a coral fiend, I have wanted Trout Pout for months! A friend of mine told me all Butter London polishes were on sale for $9.00 at ULTA last week and I finally picked it up.
What's on your Spring 2013 wish list?