Tuesday, March 19, 2013

REVIEW! | Essie Mint Candy Apple

Essie Mint Candy Apple
Essie Mint Candy Apple is a lovely mint green creme that covers in two easy coats.  I typically get a week of wear with Essie polishes when I use Orly Bonder as a base coat and Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat.  
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Though this color debuted in the Winter 2009 (!!!) collection, I think it's such a great shade for spring!  I bought mine from Target, and I've seen it at CVS and Walgreens, so you can definitely still find it for sale if this is a color you'd like to add to your polish collection.  This happy pastel practically begs for nail art in the form of a coat of chunky glitter or a smattering of polka dots! 
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Disclosure: Product purchased by me, opinion is my own.
My Rating: A+
Cost: $8.00
Where to Buy: ULTA

11 comments :

  1. I love Essie but I am not sure if I like this shade or not, lol. Either way, if I don't fall in love with a color at first sight, I won't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it more after i put it on! It was surprisingly fun :)

      Delete
  2. OK, that's it. I keep thinking I need a green nail polish, and I just haven't bought any! Love Mint Candy Apple on you! It's VERY spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been on my wishlist for a long time. It is a perfect Spring colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so springy and jazzy! I think it would look fabulous on you!

      Delete
    2. It really is so springy and jazzy! I think it would look fabulous on you!

      Delete
  4. Spring is here. Time to get all my pastel shades out. Love this color on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And thanks for leaving me a comment. Going to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  5. I like it! Very springy green indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this color! Seeing it in many ads now, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!