1. eos Medicated Tangerine Smooth Sphere Lip Balm: This is the 1st medicated eos sphere I've tried and it's AMAZE. If you like a little medicated pizzazz in your lip balm, this is the ticket! It's like Carmex's less feisty sister, with a twist of tangerine.
2. Beautisol Dark Self Tanning Lotion: Best. Self. Tanner. EVER. No streaks, no stink. It actually smells GOOD! The color is so natural looking and lasts me over a week. Full review here.
3. MAC Twig Lipstick: Pinky-brown lipstick paradise. Don't leave home without it! Full review here.
4. Tio Nacho Royal Jelly & Coconut Milk Crema Body Lotion: Perfectly hydrating for summer, soaks in effortlessly, and smells beautiful. Full review here.
5. The Body Shop Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask: This mask will b-tch slap your face into clarity, like a really caring-yet-sassy friend! Full review soon.
6. OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Lacquer: I painted my toes with this gorgeous orangey-red a couple of weeks ago and haven't had any desire to change it up! It's such a happy pop of summer color that looks great in flip flops or peep-toe heels.
What were your May favorites?