Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May Favorites

May 2013 favorites




1. eos Medicated Tangerine Smooth Sphere Lip Balm: This is the 1st medicated eos sphere I've tried and it's AMAZE.  If you like a little medicated pizzazz in your lip balm, this is the ticket!  It's like Carmex's less feisty sister, with a twist of tangerine.
2. Beautisol Dark Self Tanning Lotion: Best. Self. Tanner. EVER.  No streaks, no stink.  It actually smells GOOD!  The color is so natural looking and lasts me over a week.  Full review here.
3. MAC Twig Lipstick: Pinky-brown lipstick paradise.  Don't leave home without it!  Full review here.
4. Tio Nacho Royal Jelly & Coconut Milk Crema Body Lotion: Perfectly hydrating for summer, soaks in effortlessly, and smells beautiful.  Full review here.
5. The Body Shop Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask: This mask will b-tch slap your face into clarity, like a really caring-yet-sassy friend!  Full review soon.
6. OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Lacquer: I painted my toes with this gorgeous orangey-red a couple of weeks ago and haven't had any desire to change it up!  It's such a happy pop of summer color that looks great in flip flops or peep-toe heels.

What were your May favorites?

8 comments :

  1. That body lotion looks so yum!!! I love coconut milk!

    I've been really obsessed with Dior Coral Glow since I got it, and that would most probably make it safely to my May Favorites list! Chanel Moon River too, even though it's a bit too sparkling for every day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TracyBeautyReflectionsJune 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM

    I want that body lotion just for the name! NACHO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, right?! Every time I think about it, it's in the Beavis & Butthead voice. "Heh heh...Tio Nacho...heh heh heh..." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eos balms are bomb! They are so easy to find in your purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I loved Moon River on you! Such shimmery, happy taupe-ness! Coral Glow is beautiful; almost to the "I don't want to mess up the pan" level, lol! :) The Tio Nacho lotion was a good random find! Always fun when something you bought by accident thinking it was something else turns out to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, Twig. I used to wear that all the time. I think I might need it in my life again. Second, I am LOL over your description of the Body Shop cleansing mask. I might need to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! That mask is AMAZING! Highly recommend that pup! I think you need Twig again! I am always amazed to discover "new to me" shades that have been others' favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!