Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tio Nacho Crema Body Lotion with Royal Jelly and Coconut Milk - Review, Photos


I picked up Tio Nacho Crema Body Lotion with Royal Jelly and Coconut Milk because I thought it was shower gel.  I didn't notice it was lotion until I got home, and I must say I'm glad I realized this before I hopped in the shower and the mishaps continued to unfold!  I'm quite happy my powers of observation were set to "barely operable" that day, though, because this lotion has been my post-shower BFF ever since.  
It goes on like a creamy body lotion and absorbs very quickly.  My skin feels perfectly hydrated and stays that way until it's shower time once again the next day.  I think this is such a perfect summer body moisturizer because it's creamy and hydrating without being heavy. 
I have seen Tio Nacho for sale at Walgreens and was always curious about it and thought the packaging was cool.  Honey comb pulls me in like a tractor beam!
I know a lot of folks avoid products containing honey because they find the scent cloying and overpowering but this body creme does not fall into that category at all!  It's hard to describe the scent; it's a tad bit fruity and soft.  I don't really smell that overpowering honey scent, and though this is made with coconut milk, I don't smell coconut, either.  So if you fall into either of those camps of loathing, rejoice!  Those scents aren't hanging around in this body moisturizer!

My Rating: A
Cost: $10.99
Where to Buy: Drugstores (US), available online at The Latin Products

3 comments :

  1. This looks so yum! Honey and coconut milk: good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TracyBeautyReflectionsJune 17, 2013 at 1:32 AM

    NACHOOOOOOO just for the name I want this haha! And I love honey. And coconut milk.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!