|MAC Archie's Girls goodies! Working on the reviews now!|
T.G.I.F! So happy we've made it to Friday! Here are a few beauty posts I enjoyed this week:
- Is blue a do? Tracy at Beauty Reflections tries on the Chanel Fascination quad!
- Curious about the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light? Becca at The Beauty Sample takes a shine to it!
- Sunny at Mostly Sunny slips into the Becca Resurfacing Primer, leaves her one-way ticket to Shine City behind
- The Muse (at Musings of a Muse) isn't over the moon for Benefit's That Gal Brightening Face Primer
- Karen at Makeup and Beauty Blog serpentines her way through the Large Eye Shadows from MAC's Year of the Snake Collection