Thursday, February 7, 2013

Survey Thursday - 2/7/13

Six questions to kick-start your day!  Please copy and paste the questions into the comments section and share your answers!



1) Favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?  Chubby Hubby.  Ermahgerd...

2) Last TV show you watched?  The Carrie Diaries.  I think it's adorable and I love the 80's music!

3) Three non-essential items (assume the basics like water, food, and shelter are covered) you'd wish for if you were stranded on a desert island? Shampoo that could double as face and body wash, Aquaphor, and a Kindle loaded with good books and magazines (that would never need recharging)!  Hey - I did say "wish", right?  So it's a possibility.  ;)

4) What beauty-related skill to you wish you had?  The ability to apply false eyelashes!  I've watched tutorials and even had my mom demonstrate it in person and I still can't manage to do it right!  Even thinking about trying to apply them gives me that feeling of trepidation in my gut that usually only crops up when I have to do math.

5) What was your dream job when you were little? I wanted to work at Sea World so I could feed and pet dolphins and killer whales whenever I wanted to!  I'd still love to do this, but I'm lacking a degree in Marine Biology and a close proximity to Sea World.  In the summer of 2011, my fiance [then boyfriend] Jason took me to Discovery Cove for a day of swimming with dolphins that culminated in him proposing to me via dolphin ("porpoise-ing"?)!  Best day ever.  He is bomb.

6) Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day this year?  Jason and I have reservations at Double Zero Napoletana and we are pumped!  We ate there for the first time in December and the food was super crazy good (except for the Brussels sprouts that were served on their stalk and required a ban saw to cut into).  Bring on the lobster papardelle!  

✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄

1) Favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?
2) Last TV show you watched?
3) Three non-essential items (assume the basics like water, food, and shelter are covered) you'd wish for if you were stranded on a desert island?
4) What beauty-related skill to you wish you had?
5) What was your dream job when you were little?
6) Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day this year? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!