Friday, February 1, 2013

REVIEW! | L'Oreal Colour Caresse by Color Riche - 175 Violet Chiffon + 171 Pink Cashmere

In the mood for spring?  In need of a little pick-me-up?  L'Oreal's New Colour Caresse Lipsticks may be just the ticket!

Of the available 16 shades, I picked up #175 Violet Chifon and #171 Pink Cashmere.  They glide on like a balm but give you a good amount of color.  These remind me a little bit of Revlon Lip Butters but these are less pigmented and more balm-like.  One pass produces a wash of color and you can layer on more to intensify the hue.  These feel fabulous on; like you are truly just wearing lip balm!  

Both colors wore comfortably for about 2 hours before I felt the need to reapply.  My lips felt hydrated both during and after wear, which is awesome!  I didn't have any issues with the color bleeding, but I pretty much never do.  If this is a problem you typically experience with buttery lip colors, you might want to apply an invisible lip liner first to act as a barrier (check out this mini tutorial from the gurus at The Beauty Department).

My rating: A
Price: $9.00 MSRP 
Where to buy: CVSTarget, ULTA
L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #175 Violet Chifon, #171 Pink Cashmere
L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #175 Violet Chifon, #171 Pink Cashmere
L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #171 Pink Cashmere, #175 Violet Chifon
L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #171 Pink Cashmere, #175 Violet Chifon
Swatched on NW 20 skin: L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #175 Violet Chifon, #171 Pink Cashmere (1 pass/4 passes) - Flash
Swatched on NW 20 skin: L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #175 Violet Chifon, #171 Pink Cashmere (1 pass/4 passes) - Sunlight
L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #171 Pink Cashmere 
L'Oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick #175 Violet Chifon

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!