Sunday, February 3, 2013

Survey Sunday - 2/3/13


Six questions to kick-start your Sunday!  Please copy and paste the questions into the comments section and share your answers!



1) Last book you finished? Thin, Rich, Pretty by Beth Harbison.  It was so cute and left me feeling happy.  Uplifting chick lit at it's best!

2) Who is your non-celebrity-person-you-actually-know beauty inspiration?  Nickey; she is such a pretty lady and I love her bold eye makeup looks.  This girl can do makeup like a professional!  

3) One thing currently on your wish list? Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Heart You.

4) Would you rather: sing Miley Cyrus' Can't Be Tamed or dance to it - in front of all of your co-workers?  OMG, either scenario would be horrors!  I guess I'll say the dancing because I'm better at that than singing!

5) What's the most obscure song you know all the words to?  Creeque Alley by The Mamas and The Papas.  I love The Mamas and the Papas and used to listen to them all the time in high school.  They are the OG's of harmony!  Words of Love and Dream A Little Dream of Me are probably my 2 all-time favorites from them.

6) If you could be an extra on any TV show, which one would it be? Law & Order: SVU.  I want to be one of those grouchy, disrespectful people who opens the door to Detectives Tutuola and Munch and acts like an impatient a-hole because I can't fathom doing such a thing in real life!  Plus, it would obviously be cool to meet Ice T and Mariska Hargitay.  Too bad Christopher Meloni's gone.  Come back, Stabler!  *Queues up "Baby Come Back"*

✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄---✄
1) Last book you finished?
2) Who is your non-celebrity-person-you-actually-know beauty inspiration? 
3) One thing currently on your wish list? 
4) Would you rather: sing Miley Cyrus' Can't Be Tamed or dance to it - in front of all of your co-workers?  
5) Last person you sent snail mail to? 
6) If you could be an extra on any TV show, which one would it be?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thank you for leaving me a little note!